Welcome to the new SoftPro Documents Portal!
Your one-stop shop for all of your document and report downloads
We're so excited to announce that we've launched a new SoftPro Documents Portal! The portal serves as an online library of all state, underwriter, land title, and national documents and reports that are available for you to download at any time. With the new portal, you'll always have the most up-to-date forms and documents available to help ensure you're compliant and closing your deals accurately.
Please note: The Documents Portal is only available for SoftPro Select at this time. If you use SoftPro Standard or Enterprise versions, the portal will be available for those versions in the near future. In the meantime, you can access those documents here.
With the new portal, you can:
- Manage all of your state, underwriter, land title, and national packages in one place
- Create a Watchlist personalized to your state and underwriter preferences
- Receive email notifications whenever a document package has been updated, so you can be sure you always have the most updated forms
- Easily download all of your documents directly into your SoftPro software
- View the release notes for information and instructions on each download
How do you access the new portal?
- You can visit the direct link to the portal any time at https://docs.softprocorp.com.
- You can visit the SoftPro website, hover over the "Support" tab, and click the "Document & Report Downloads" tab.
What login do you use for the portal?
- If you have mySoftPro or SoftPro 360 credentials already, your login credentials for the Documents Portal will be the same. If you do not already have credentials, you can create an account by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the login page.
Ready to get started?
Check out our video below to learn how to start using the portal!